Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 Weeks, 5 Days

How far along? 10 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: lost .6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Just the Bella Band and yoga pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping alot more than usual, I could take a nap everyday if I were able
Best moment this week: realizing this pregnancy may go by faster then I thought.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? BIG RED, coffee, Mt. Dew
Movement: No
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good at all,  I have to force myself to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: anything cooking
Have you started to show yet: oh yea, the baby bump is taking over, pics to come soon
Gender prediction: Twin Girls
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but sick
Looking forward to: The Ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat on the 20th 
Sickness: I switched my prenatals and was feeling alot better but the last 2 days have been ROUGH, I've been laid up on the couch all day today.

1 comment:

  1. This little blog thing is so awesome:) so precious. Sorry to hear your having rough time again with sickness:( hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete