Friday, September 30, 2011

9 weeks, 1 Day

How far along? 9 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: gained 1 lb.
Maternity clothes? Just the Bella Band
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great other than having to get up twice a night to pee, I guess God is preparing me for late night feedings.
Best moment this week: Not being sick as a dog every hour of every day
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not being able to do everything I want like ride rides at the fair.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good at all,  I have to force myself to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: perfume, cigarette smoke, pretty much all foods especially bacon
Have you started to show yet: looking chubby for sure
Gender prediction: Twin Girls
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired
Looking forward to: Finding out if its just one or two babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment