Wednesday, January 25, 2012

26 weeks

So I have been slacking terribly at keeping this updated, we've just been extremely busy and I haven't really had time to concentrate on it. But now its updated and hopefully I can keep it that way. 

On another note... I start going to the Doctor every 2 weeks now. I also go back on the 6th for an Ultrasound to check on the Placenta Previa to see if it has moved or not.  I have been feeling and seeing lots of movement and its absolutely amazing!!

How far along? 25 weeks, 6 days 
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Mostly just pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great. I was having bad leg cramps but that has been remedied thanks to a bar of soap in my sheets.
Best moment this week:   Getting Miss Kynleighs room finished. We have worked tirelessly on it and are so glad to be done with it
Missing Anything? Nope
Movement: Lots!!!! You can actually see her moving, its incredible
Food cravings: Lots of sweets, especially Blue Bunny Triple Chocolate Cake Ice Cream
Are you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: Of course
Gender prediction: ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Baby showers and getting everything we need so we will feel more prepared
 
25 weeks
 
 
 
 
24 weeks
 
 
 
23 weeks
 
 
 
22 weeks
 
 
 

21 weeks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment