Wednesday, November 2, 2011

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 4 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? One pair of stretchy skinny maternity pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat yesterday
Missing Anything? eating what I want like spicy stuff
Movement: No
Food cravings: Tomatoe soup and grilled cheese (at least 3 times a week) and bananas
Anything making you queasy or sick: car exaust, the smell of fried foods being cooked, the smell of buffalo wing sauce
Have you started to show yet: oh yea
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender
Sickness: I'm feeling much better, THANK GOD!!! Nights are still a little rough for me, I get queasy right as I lay down and a still having TERRIBLE heartburn. Dr. Householder recommended taking a daily dosage of Pepcid so I started that tonight, praying it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment